The University of Edinburgh in partnership with MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering African students with full scholarships over the next seven years.
This scholarship provides young people who have demonstrated academic talent with access to quality education. The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
The following courses are available for the masters scholarship:
– MSc Africa and International Development
– MSc Education
– MSc Environment and Development
– MSc Global Health and Public Policy
– LLM Human Rights
– MSc Product Design
– MSc Sustainable Energy Systems.
For the undergraduate scholarship program, all courses are available.
– Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
– Applicants must be AFRICANS.
– Applicants must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial needs.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
Applicants will need to complete the Pre-Application Assessment Form In order to assess his or her eligibility for the scholarship.
Based on applicants eligibility for the program as assessed through the Online Pre-Application Assessment Form, The school will respond to you shortly. They will send a full scholarship application if you’re eligible for the scholarship program with further information on the terms and conditions of the program.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 30th November 2016.