Chalmers University, Sweden will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2015, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students.
Field(s) of study:
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2015.
Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
• A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
• Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
• No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
• Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university
• 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes
weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
It is obligatory to submit an application for the selected Master’s programme/s on University
Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the electronic scholarship application form. The deadline for applications is 15 January 2015.
Please visit the official website for detailed information on How To Apply for this scholarship.
Official Chalmers University Scholarship Website:Chalmers University