400,000 Royal Scholarships in Japan – Apply for 2018. Application forms for fully funded scholarships are open for Undergraduates, Master’s and PhD degree students at by the Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation in all public Universities in Japan. These scholarships have financial values ranging from 100,000, 140,000 to 400,000 yen per student.
As an international student with an interest of obtaining a degree from Japanese University, we implore you to quickly apply for any of these scholarship categories depending on your level and course of study. Applications are invited from all qualified prospective students of Japanese University.
Deadline for Application: 16th October 2017 1:00P.M. Japan time for both April and Fall (September/October) 2018 Enrollment. All Japanese Universities and Graduate Schools are participants to this financial study award.
Value of Scholarship:
- Undergraduates: 100,000 yen per month
- Masters students: 140,000 yen per month
- Doctoral students: 140,000 yen per month
How To Apply: When applying, please download and use the following documents:
- Application Guide for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Applicants Residing Abroad [here]
- Application for Scholarship [here]
- Research Plan at Japanese University
- Composition “Objective of my studies in Japan”
- Recommendation Letter
* * Only for the first year of the scholarship, a supplemental of 400,000 yen is provided upon arrival in Japan.