The London School of Economics and Political Science(LSE), UK is offering The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships which is provided to Africa students from these countries: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
The following fields are available for this Masters scholarship program:
– MSc Environmental and Development
– MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
– MSc Public Management and Governance
– MSc Finance (full-time)
– MSc Finance and Private Equity
– MSc Risk and Finance
– MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
– MSc African Development
– MSc Law and Accounting
– MSc Economics and Management
– MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
– MSc Management and Strategy
– MSc Financial Mathematics
– MSc Economics and Philosophy
– Applicants must be citizens and residents of the following country: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized university.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to LSE.
Interested applicants can apply using this link
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 26th April 2017.