$25,000 Scholarships at Clark University, USA – 2018. Every year, a United States of American owned institution of higher learning, Clark University offers range of fully and partially funded scholarships to international students under the Global Scholars Program (GSP). Application for 2018 edition of this funding is on.
The Global Scholars Program (GSP) is a special program for incoming international students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in their home communities before attending Clark.
We are happy to inform our students that application for 2018 Global Scholars Program is open and will run till 1st February, 2018. Endeavor to apply before the deadline and stand a chance of being awarded this scholarship.
Value of this Study Aid:
- a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- Participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including a semi-annual dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, and receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years.
- also have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- maintain an annual GPA of at least a 3.0. Failure to do so may result in a decrease or loss of Global Scholar scholarship.
More information: http://www.clarku.edu/scholarships-first-year-international-students#global